Are you working within Executive search and looking for a fresh challenge? Do you want to be part of a growing business, driving forward the client delivery function? Are you passionate about working closely with clients? Are you an excellent communicator with a natural affinity for relationship and team building? If so, we want to hear from you.
About the Company
ORESA empowers ambitious companies to supercharge growth. We work from the big questions down, providing solutions to strategic, organisational and people led challenges. We create platforms for growth, build plans that empower and find people that fit, via consulting services and global headhunting campaigns.
We’ve spent over a decade working with the entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders behind some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the UK and globally.
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to ensure the optimum operating of the Delivery function, and success through the highest quality service provided to clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Client Delivery
- Mentoring and developing the research team, taking a leading and guiding role in the delivery of assignments and supporting processes from initial briefing through to final stages
- Ensuring that our services are delivered on time and to the highest quality
- Client liaison and relationship management
- Candidate management and interviewing
- Research and insight gathering for assignments and post assignment
- Headhunting in consumer, tech/digital, retail and fashion industries
- Ensuring that the Delivery team are capturing quality data and reporting on it
- Using and managing systems and databases, and other tools such as psychometric tools
- Developing and implementing internal and external KPIs eg timescales/ quality of shortlist/ retention rates/ return on investment/ stickiness of appointment/ NPS
- Working closely with BD and Marketing to identify and increase opportunities for new business/ assignments
- Implementing best practice and assessing ways of working to improve productivity/ workflow and profitability whilst maintaining the high quality.
The role is varied and allows the successful candidate to learn, develop and broaden their business knowledge.
The successful candidate will have:
- Executive search experience and track record of delivery
- Experience of managing, training, or mentoring a small team
- A professional business manner with excellent communication and relationship-building skills, used to communicating with Senior levels such as C-suite
- An ability to work flexibly and independently to tight deadlines; highly proactive, resilient, tenacious, productive, and self-motivated
- Ability to challenges and manage upwards where necessary
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills, including a good understanding of relational databases.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Remote working
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off each year
- Life assurance (DIS): 4x base salary
- Wellbeing benefits including:
- EAP: Structured clinical counselling, Financial Support, Relationship support and Career coaching
- Smart Health: 24/7 GP access, Second medical opinion service, Fitness and nutritional consultations/ advice, Health checks
- Free will-writing
- Wellbeing App (earn vouchers in return for looking after your health and wellbeing)
- ORESA away days and social events
- Paid volunteering time off each year
- Professional membership fees paid
- Development coaching, training and support
We are looking for people who want to develop and fulfil their potential.
Diversity & Inclusion
We strive to build cognitively diverse organisations where fresh, strategic thinking goes beyond the obvious and leads to growth opportunities.
We celebrate inclusivity as a positive force that unites communities, builds networks, grows organisations and enables people to thrive.
We are committed to a culture of belonging, empowerment and growth, building places where authentic leadership can flourish.
ORESA is an inclusive organisation, where you can be creative, committed, courageous and, most importantly, be yourself.
In order for ORESA to continually improve as a business, it is critical that we select and recruit the best people in the industry. We are committed to maintaining an environment which engenders equality, diversity and inclusion, in which our team are truly representative of not only the clients we serve and their local communities but also society as a whole. The importance of achieving a diverse and inclusive workplace cannot be underestimated. This involves calling on the widest possible pool of candidates and selecting those candidates based on their ability to do the job regardless of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, age or gender reassignment.