Are you marketeer looking for a fresh opportunity with the chance to grow? Do you thrive being close to the action in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy driving and accomplishing marketing projects? You may already be a Manager or possibly, a Coordinator who is ready for the next step in your career. If so, we want to hear from you.
About the Company
ORESA empowers ambitious companies to supercharge growth. We work from the big questions down, providing solutions to strategic, organisational and people led challenges. We create platforms for growth, build plans that empower and find people that fit, via consulting services and global headhunting campaigns.
We’ve spent over a decade working with the entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders behind some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the UK and globally.
Find out more here.
The purpose of the Marketing role is to develop and deliver the marketing strategy through multi-channel campaigns, ensuring they align with the wider business goals, supporting Sales and Business Development activities. The Marketing Manager will coordinate events and develop engagement strategies, and develop ORESA content to build brand awareness, with the aim of contributing to business growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing marketing and promotional campaigns
- Being an ambassador and custodian of the ORESA brand, ensuring consistency
- Working with our writers and web developer, curating, editing and coordinating ORESA newsletters and blog, commissioning articles and features, testimonials, case studies and interviews, to be utilised for content creation across a range of platforms
- Managing ORESA’s online presence and performance across platforms, including the website, LinkedIn, Twitter, growing our online following and increasing engagement
- Coordinating the annual events calendar, working in partnership with the CEO and our external events specialist
The successful candidate will have:
- A qualification, ideally at degree level
- Some marketing experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, to aid network and relationship-building
- Articulate, with the ability to confidently write for a C-suite audience
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, with strong planning and organisational skills
- An ability to work independently to tight deadlines; highly proactive and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills and awareness of the importance of tracking metrics to optimise marketing activity
- Hands on, collaborative and a problem-solver
- Ability to work creatively and autonomously, develop creative strategies and come up with innovative solutions
- Committed to continual improvement
- Confidence to manage upwards, holding freelancers and senior leaders to account
- Some commercial understanding is an advantage, as is a professional business manner
- Technical proficiency, including web and social media skills, and a good understanding of WordPress, HTML, Adobe Illustrator, Mailchimp, Google Analytics an advantage
- Curiosity and passion for the technology, fashion and consumer industries is an advantage
- A strong drive for self-improvement and the confidence to articulate issues and opportunities (both for the wider business and for marketing)
- Competitive salary
- Remote/hybrid working
- Pension: auto-enrolment statutory contributions
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Bonus scheme
- Group life assurance (DIS): 4x base salary
- Wellbeing benefits including EAP, counselling (CBT, financial support, career coaching), Smart Health, and access to a wellbeing app
- Oresa team/ social events
- Paid time off each year to volunteer
- Professional membership fee support
To apply for the Marketing Manager position, send your CV to Laura here.