Are you an administrative professional who thrives being close to the action in a fast-paced environment? Do you work closely with your executive to ensure they are equipped to perform? Are you an excellent communicator with a natural affinity for relationship-building? You may have a professional services or executive recruitment background or the experience, professionalism and drive to work with senior executives from high profile brands. If so, we want to hear from you.
This role is a part-time job share 3-4 days per week.
About the Company
ORESA empowers ambitious companies to supercharge growth. We work from the big questions down, providing solutions to strategic, organisational and people led challenges. We create platforms for growth, build plans that empower and find people that fit, via consulting services and global headhunting campaigns.
We’ve spent over a decade working with the entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders behind some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the UK and globally.
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to provide high quality, professional and organised support to the CEO at ORESA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executive support including client and candidate liaison and relationship management
- Diary management and meeting/event/call planning, preparation and follow-up
- Travel booking and coordinating of face to face meetings
- Reporting and administrative tasks such as note-taking and document preparation
- Using and managing systems and databases
- Researching and post assignment insight as required
- Planning and project management including tracking and following-up on actions.
The role is varied and allows the successful candidate to learn, broaden their business knowledge and be involved in different areas of the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience supporting a CEO/ Founder or Executive
- A professional business manner with excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- An ability to work flexibly and independently to tight deadlines; highly proactive, resilient, tenacious, productive and self-motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills, including a good understanding of relational databases
- Awareness of the need to be discreet and tactful to maintain confidentiality.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Remote working
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off each year
- Life assurance (DIS): 4x base salary
- Wellbeing benefits including:
- EAP: Structured clinical counselling, Financial Support, Relationship support and Career coaching
- Smart Health: 24/7 GP access, Second medical opinion service, Fitness and nutritional consultations/ advice, Health checks
- Free will-writing
- Wellbeing App (earn vouchers in return for looking after your health and wellbeing)
- ORESA away days and social events
- Paid volunteering time off each year
- Professional membership fees paid
- Development coaching, training and support
We are looking for people who want to develop and fulfil their potential.
Diversity & Inclusion
We strive to build cognitively diverse organisations where fresh, strategic thinking goes beyond the obvious and leads to growth opportunities.
We celebrate inclusivity as a positive force that unites communities, builds networks, grows organisations and enables people to thrive.
We are committed to a culture of belonging, empowerment and growth, building places where authentic leadership can flourish.
ORESA is an inclusive organisation, where you can be creative, committed, courageous and, most importantly, be yourself.
In order for ORESA to continually improve as a business, it is critical that we select and recruit the best people in the industry. We are committed to maintaining an environment which engenders equality, diversity and inclusion, in which our team are truly representative of not only the clients we serve and their local communities but also society as a whole. The importance of achieving a diverse and inclusive workplace cannot be underestimated. This involves calling on the widest possible pool of candidates and selecting those candidates based on their ability to do the job regardless of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, age or gender reassignment.