ORESA are a consulting and headhunting (B2B Professional Services) firm for fast growth businesses.
We are looking to recruit a digital marketer to drive our growth plan. This opportunity would suit a commercially driven digital marketer with excellent written and analystical skills.
An all-rounder, you will be charged with: content production, editing, SEO, analytics, social media management, paid media ads and e-mail marketing. In fact you would own it all!
We welcome applicants seeking a hybrid working environment – from home and the Yorkshire office. Capability and culture are more important than your location.
This role reports to the CEO and would manage in house and freelance resources.
ORESA is a privately-owned, consulting and headhunting firm for fast growth digital, retail, fashion and consumer businesses. We have recruited CEOs and Directors of leading businesses. Our enviable track record means that our clients have grown on average by 77% over the last five years. Clients have included the likes of JD Sports and Gymshark.
Our approach to life is based on a growth mindset: intellectually curious, committed, driven and bold. We are a warm, energetic and hard working TEAM that believe in continual improvement and delivering results.
We are now preparing to accelerate our growth and for this reason, we are looking for a lead marketer to work with our CEO.
You are a passionate digital marketeer whose mission is to drive commercial success. You have an interest in
digital, retail, fashion and consumer and would be excited by the opportunity to write for and market to the Boards, CEOs and Leaders of fast growth UK and Global businesses.
- Campaign planning and management
- Manage and produce assets for social media channels, notably Linkedin.
- Promote and coordinate events, such as communication with venues & sending invitations.
- Produce newsletter in MailChimp in close collaboration with CEO regarding content.
- Set up and run paid social media and advertising campaigns.
- Analyse and report on analytics to identify which channels and content drive best ROI.
- Project manage SEO audit implementation, hold third parties accountable (developer, content producers) .
- Originate, write and edit deep thought leadership articles
- Coordinating production of branded content like surveys & thought leadership articles.
- Liaise with PR consultant on behalf of our brand to push work forward
- Manage blog: uploading new content, ensuring content is optimised for SEO, and comments replied to.
- Track and maintain the company’s brand reputation online, ensuring content reflects our values
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing required
- Ideally 1+ year digital marketing in the B2B space (in house or agency)
- Google Analytics Certified preferred
- 1+ year managing a brand’s CMS (WordPress)
- eMail platform management (preferably Mailchimp) preferred
- Content production, copywriting, or graphic design skills (please submit portfolio/examples, we’d love to see your work)
- Master planner with brilliant project management skills