We are looking to grow our marketing team with the new role of Brand and Content Manager. The purpose of this key role is to position ORESA as a thought leader to CEOs in our core areas of expertise: digital, retail, fashion and consumer.
You will be both the strategic brain and the day-to-day tactician. As the owner of the content strategy, you will develop creative ways to engage our customers via a full range of media tools.
This job would be well suited to a driven and ambitious person with the capability for deep thinking and an action-oriented nature. A passion for our sectors and a background in journalism, insight or content marketing would be ideal.
- Own and develop the company content strategy including the content calendar
- Constantly think about new and compelling ways to engage our audience, including concepting insight papers and stimulating conversation on business and industry ‘topics of the moment’
- Content creation: produce engaging, shareable content for use across our owned channels; developing a consistent pipeline of assets
- Research, develop and deliver content for a broad channel mix, including but not limited to the weekly email newsletter, blog posts, podcasts, interviews, vlogs, direct mail, press releases, surveys and website copy
- Own the day-to-day planning and publishing of social content across multiple platforms, considering how to grow followers and increase brand awareness
- Be accountable for the delivery of key performance metrics related to content and social
- Engage with our social community as the voice of ORESA; with your finger firmly on the pulse of what our customers are saying and asking, share community data and insights to the wider business
- Develop the company PR strategy and deliver; which may include developing a journalist / influencer network, write press releases, drive backlinks, managing send-outs, partnership announcements on social and more
- Support the sales team in developing sales/marketing collateral and case studies
- Be the day to day brand guardian internally, in lieu of the CEO, from creative to tone of voice
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to ensure content strategy aligns with the overall marketing plan
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to concept and deliver engaging, thought-provoking and original articles on a wide range of business topics
- Driven and determined to elevate and promote a brand
- Energetic self-starter, who works well in a small team and fast-paced environment
- You’re hands-on and just as happy rolling up your sleeves to execute as you are to see the bigger picture
- Imaginative and creative, you come up with new ideas and are not afraid to try new things
- Tech-savvy and learns at a rapid pace
- Proven track record in business journalism, market insight, digital marketing or content marketing
- You have a deep understanding of social media best practices and trends
- Knowledge of marketing and business tools such as Mailchimp, WordPress, Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics
- Design experience for social media images and posts
- Personal interest in the world of business and leadership
- The demonstration of wider interests in the arts, culture, consumer products, fashion, technology, personal development & leadership
To apply, please visit the job posted on LinkedIn here.